Wednesday, September 17, 2008
And Now For Something Completely Different...I still have more Scotland pics, but I figured I'd take a break and give myself a public "kick in the pants." See, I have a little over 10 weeks left at work, and then I'll be taking several weeks off (depending on when the Little Monster arrives). Unfortunately, since I have only a vague idea as to when the little one will be showing up, I can't necessarily count on those first few weeks in December. Consequently, I'm trying to motivate myself to get some of my projects actually finished!
So here's a brief list to keep myself on track:
1. Sew 3 baby bumpers for crib
1. Dad's Christmas Vest (cut steeks, neck and arm bands, sew in ends, block)
2. Baby Dale of Norway sweater (sew/cut steeks, assemble sweater, button bands, sew in ends)
3. Baby aran sweater (finish last sleeve, assemble, knit neckband, sew in ends)
4. Sheepie Blanket (finish sewing in ends on squares and block, sew up 2 more vertical strips, finish borders, assemble blanket)
5. Finally hem living room and dining room curtains.
1. Socks for S
2. Shaun the Sheep mobile for Little Monster
3. Chicken Hats for S and Little Monster (don't ask... really no rational explanation)
4. Sew sleep sacks for Little Monster
5. Sew ring sling for Little Monster
6. Sew crib sheets for Little Monster
I also have Alpine Lace marinating in the closet, and may manage to finish that up at some point.
Then again, I may go crazy trying to do everything. We'll see how it goes. I can definitely finish up the sheepie blanket, dad's vest, and the 2 baby sweaters pretty easily. The sewing projects shouldn't be too bad as long as I keep plugging away at them each weekend. The rest? Well, I guess I'll just see how things go!
0 comments || #