Tuesday, September 23, 2008
An Update of SortsI've spent the last few days up to my eyebrows in pictures - I've taken advantage of some very slow time at work (which is a whole other source of stress, but hopefully I'll make it through the next 9.5 weeks) to upload all of my various archived digital photos to Flickr. I have a pro account (thanks to Ravelry), so I decided to make full use of my $25/year and use Flickr as an off-site backup. It took FOREVER to upload all of the photos, and I didn't do a great job of cataloguing - mostly just organized into sets and left it at that. But at least they are all up there. I also added in my 2005 finished objects to Ravelry - I still need to work on the 2004 finished projects, but I haven't gotten there yet.
And tomorrow I'm heading off to a mandatory "new associate orientation" in Atlanta - I didn't go last year because I started a week or so too late, and so they're making me go this year. I obviously can't tell them not to bother as I'll only be working here another 9+ weeks, so I just have to suck it up and go. S is, in a freaky coincidence, also traveling for work this week, so we're bringing Abby to the grandparents' house tonight (and a neighbor is checking in on Cricket). Since normally neither of us ever travel for work, it's quite the inconvenience that we're both traveling at the same time!
But I have gotten something crossed off the list - I finished the Little Monster Aran this morning! Of course, no pictures - I couldn't face another picture just yet!
1. Sew 3 baby bumpers for crib
2. Baby aran sweater
1. Dad's Christmas Vest (cut steeks, neck and arm bands, sew in ends, block)
2. Baby Dale of Norway sweater (sew/cut steeks, assemble sweater, button bands, sew in ends)
3. Sheepie Blanket (finish sewing in ends on squares and block, sew up 2 more vertical strips, finish borders, assemble blanket)
4. Finally hem living room and dining room curtains.
1. Socks for S
2. Shaun the Sheep mobile for Little Monster
3. Chicken Hats for S and Little Monster (don't ask... really no rational explanation)
4. Sew sleep sacks for Little Monster
5. Sew ring sling for Little Monster
6. Sew crib sheets for Little Monster
0 comments || #