Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Why Can't I Remember to Take Pictures?I finished S' socks on Saturday, made him try them on, and took pictures. But then I was too lazy to actually upload said photos. SIGH.
I'm currently chugging along on the Sheepie Blanket - it's all in one piece now, and I'm working on the top and bottom borders. The end is in sight - I may manage to finish it in the next week or so! Of course, then I'll have to figure out what to bring for my Rhinebeck knitting - that's right - I'm taking advantage of the last time I can hop into a car for a weekend trip without a kidlet in tow, and I'm heading up to Rhinebeck with the girls on Friday! Now if I can just figure out which project to bring...
1. Sew 3 baby bumpers for crib
2. Baby aran sweater
3. Baby Dale of Norway sweater
4. Socks for S
1. Dad's Christmas Vest (cut steeks, neck and arm bands, sew in ends, block)
2. Sheepie Blanket (finish borders, assemble blanket)
3. Finally hem living room and dining room curtains
1. Shaun the Sheep mobile for Little Monster
2. Chicken Hats for S and Little Monster (don't ask... really no rational explanation)
3. Sew sleep sacks for Little Monster
4. Sew ring sling for Little Monster
5. Sew crib sheets for Little Monster
0 comments || #